Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Top Palm Pre Apaps Palm Pre Screen Goes Black At Times, Any Suggestions?

Palm Pre screen goes black at times, any suggestions? - top palm pre apaps

I have my Palm almost 7 weeks and I had no problems until now. I think I went to a couple of times now, and not the best feel good in the background. The screen can be moved from side to side a bit, closes the phone, the screen goes black. The backlight is off, but I can see (barely) that the phone is switched on, and even respond to touch. When I press down on the screen, the backlight and I can use the phone.
No idea how I can solve this problem?
Thank you in advance. :)

2 comments:

T.M.M. said...

if u go to an insurance on the phone and change it.

Nurra Nurra said...

Well, even if it can say so, u to the screen again, i dont think u should fix it on ur own. Perhaps getting professional help is better, in my view.

Post a Comment