Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Did You Get Tickled As A Kid I Think I Like My Friend But Idk If He Is Gay Or Bi?

I think i like my friend but idk if he is gay or bi? - did you get tickled as a kid

I am 15 years old in high school. I'm bi and I have a foot fetish important to men the same age as me. Whether you use your feet, socks, or tingling. My friend and I are friends since 4 Year and are still in grade 9 now. He always did, with one of his friends and him, and I have asked myself just gay. In addition, we play video games and sometimes we make the rules, that's how I found with my fetish. I thought the children, but (we played a game yesterday and I and another friend was there and told me to go for treatment and should play more rules with their feet below.) J 'I was invited, at night from spring break to spend. Should I ask if he had a foot fetish, or perhaps twice? Do you think it might be or fetish as I do? Please help. Thanks for the answers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment