Sunday, February 7, 2010

How Much To Scan Dog What Is The Best Way To Approach A Dog To Scan For A Microchip / Id Chip?

What is the best way to approach a dog to scan for a microchip / id chip? - how much to scan dog

I work in a shelter and some of these dogs are nervous, and I do not have much experience with dogs, dog, especially around the major I was nervous. I wondered what the best method and how to stand during the scan. I am aware that it is high up, not a good idea, but at the same time, I can not too much of an animal that I am not familiar with the area! Suggestions would be very grateful!

1 comments:

Judy W said...

Begin your exploration back in the neck and zig-zag method. Be sure to run the scanner on the sides and the belly of the beast. Sometimes the chip can migrate to other parts of the body.

You do not show their nervousness about pets. Mabe start racing and that means you feel more comfortable with them trying to go later in the big race. I would also suggest you get a hold some of the PET, while for you to explore.

Post a Comment