Saturday, February 20, 2010

Ovulating Right Before Period Possible Is It Possible To Ovulate Just A Few Days Before Your Period?

Is it possible to ovulate just a few days before your period? - ovulating right before period possible

We have tried to conceive for several months now and have been successful. I really thought the last time I got it! I was 10 days too late, then the "witch" is here! Since last month a few days later after it appeared. Anyway, here's my question: Is it possible to ovulate a few days before her period? Here are my Senerio: "We have unprotected sex get 22 19, 26 and was 27 August. My time was so late. I would be around 21 and not until 30. And I know it was the real deal, def was my time, I seemed in general to 3.5 gallons a day, so the fact that everything was ready The September 3. For 2 days I havent the signs of the time, saw no bleeding, cramps, etc., then stopped today, I wiped a few times"It was a little pink blood. Not much Tho. That's happened before. Now I ask myself is it possible that I am a few days before ovulation and my period to be pregnant? Eventho I had a date?

0 comments:

Post a Comment